Popular Posts

Friday, December 5, 2014

Future Plans!

^Isn't my puppy cute?! His name is Jake
and he is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.


I just thought I would make a little post about what I am planning to do on this blog. For starters I know I want to write about my favorite places and possibly do a series on all of the different parks and reserves on Long Island.  

I would also love to share any advice that I have found useful in my own life as well. I am someone that people often come to for advice or help. 
This may come off as cheesy, but my biggest goal in life to to help as many people as I can. I want to support others, build confidence, and make others lives a little brighter. I am so incredibly grateful for the incredible support I have had (and still do) from teachers, and friends over the past 6 years because I had a lot of things happening in my life. All I wish is that I will be able to be as strong as they are and be a force to help others as well. 

Finally I am thinking I would like to share different things I like such as DIY projects, crocheting (yeah I'm 23 and I love crocheting), makeup because I'm a lady, and things like that. I figure I'll see how it goes. But with every post I want to touch on an inspirational quote or share life advice that is currently impacting me in a positive way.

Just thought I'd share my intentions and also say, HEY! You could Follow my blog with Bloglovin if you so desired :)

--Sarah-->




No comments:

Post a Comment